GVO Hosting 30 day free trial
I just found out from my "other" host provider, GVO Hosting, that they are going to be allowing a 30 day Free trial of their complete service which includes, but is not limited to hosting, autoresponders, video storage, live training, blogger builder, conference room for live webinars/chat etc., prospecting systems, 24 hour live support and more!
Having control over everything in the same place has helped to streamline my business as it groes. Instead of having to deal with 5 or more different places and then getting billed by 5 different places, one benefit here is the make you billing simpler that it was before. It should also bring down the cost of your montly expenses as they are extremely competitive with companies like Aweber and GoToMeeting.
For those who are just starting out, this is crucial in order to develop into an alpha marketer. When potential clients see that you have the ability to carry out all these functions, they are more apt to trust your character and listen to what you say.
Now if you are really trying to figure out the benefits of the wholesystem they have here at GVO Hosting, I have a quick list about all the major features here:
1) Hosting: Depending on the package you choose, you can get more bandwith and storage than you would ever need. I think Hosting at places like Host Gator and GoDaddy can both be good, but may be limited in their overall capabilities and whether or not they have cPanel options.
2) Auto-responders: What other way would be easier to set-it-and-forget-it. When someone opts into your log, you want them to be able to get a series of messages that may do anything from educate a person with quality content to keeping them updated to great offers and specials. Typing up a series of messages in advance will secure these get delivered to your clients in a consistent manner. Having the ability to send out a "blast" or "broadcast" on the spot helps to get a quick and easy message out to all the current members only.
3) Video Storage: Depending on the type of site you want to run, you might have videos that you include as training and want to have these protected so that not everyone can see them. Options such as YouTube and Amazon S3 are avalable, though the ability to go viral or extra money required can be an issue.
4) Live Training: many times during the week they host live training sessions online that will help you develop your sites, use the whole program to its capacity. This can be a good refresher for seasoned veterans and a blessing for newbies who are trying to learn the ropes without having to spend additional money on course.
5) Blogger Builder: Blogs are the way to go these days....you are reading this are you not? And again, this is something extra that people are worried about in regards to where and how to install this. Blogger Builder is actually the newest addition to GVO Hosting. Instead of having to go through cPanel, you will instantly be able to start a blog through your hosting dashboard
6) Conference Room: Audio, video, text chatting as well as live webinars (plus the ability to capture them) are just the beginning. You can also show live web surfing, desktop sharing and whiteboard options. I previously wrote about all these benefits in the separate GVO Conference in another blog as this is also a stand alone product and is a good idea when you need a larger conference room. Whether you are prospecting for a business or talking to a relative, the conferencing software is very beneficial.
7) Prospecting System: See above. If you are involved in online marketing, you most likely have looked into network marketing in one form or another. With easy to use opt in forms, templates and links, you can easily share your information for others to check out your service.
8) 24 Hour Live support: I can not say enough about these guys. Whether I was chatting live with tech support or submitted a ticket, I usually receive a follow up message very soon thereafter. They have helped with coding issues as well as general questions in the almost 2 years I have been their client.
So if you have been struggling to keep your accounts organized or if you're in need for a change from your "regular" hosting provider, give GVO Hosting a try today for free for 30 days with no credit card required.
Tagged with: 24 hour live support • autoresponders • blogger builder • chat • conference room • godaddy • GVO • GVO hosting • hostgator • live training • live webinars • prospecting systems • video storage
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!