Marketers I know, like and trust video part 1
Marketers I know, like and trust video part 2
To find out more about the marketers and programs discussed above, please check out the respective links below: These are the programs and products discussed in the above two videos.
1) Butterfly Marketing Software for Free (upgrade suggested): Get your Butterfly Marketing Membership website software package today. The upgrade is a priceless investment as it will bring you many of Mike Filsaimes key products. Check out the site I put together with this software at DownforceGuitar.com
2) TweetGlide: Make Twitter easy
3) 7 Figure Secrets: Learn the key steps involved in getting a business to earn 7 figures.
4) Instant Affiliate website: Set up your own site to easily promote products of Mike Filsaime (and possibly even your own!)
1) Magnetic Sponsoring: Be sure to check me out on Page 2 of this book as Mike let me add a little bit into it as a HUGE favor to me!
2) Building on a Budget: Get your shoe string budget to bring in sales today!
3) Whats Working Now: Experts give you their tip secrets each month that help them be successful in their business and with the newest programs out there today
4) Better Networker: Join other like minded individuals in this forum
1) Darkside of DotComSecrets: How to use Black Hat SEO techniques ethically
2) 20 Minute Payday: Russell Brunson’s newest program showing you how you can make it big in just 20 minutes per day
3) WOW Package: Get 16 pounds of Russel Brunson products for next to nothing
4) Micro Continuity: Version 2.0- learn how to get customers to stay paying members for a set period of time
5) Instant Social Anarchy: Spread your message to thousands of social media sites instantly!
6) The Second Tier: become an affiliate as well of Russell Brunson Products
Animoto-Turn your pictures and audio into a movie: This was suggested by Russell Brunson, but is not one if his products. Here is a video I made for Russell Brunsons DarkSide of DotComSecrets
GVO Hosting-A complete Marketing Package to run your online business: unlimited Autoresponders, opt-in forms and templates, video edditing, web hosting, conference room, 24 hour live support and much more for less than $50 per month
GVO Conference: Run your business from home with 50 seat conference rooms (or larger if necessary) where you can complete webinars, prospecting, video and audio chat, file exchange and much more for lower monthly fees than any competitor for the same size rooms
As I have mentioned in the videos, you do need to invest in your success. Whether it is time, money or both, you need to be consistent in your efforts. Checking out other marketers is also important to hear things from a different perspective, though at the same time it is important to work through the information overload that can exist when you start moving in many directions and training in many courses (which I like many others am guily of as well).
Like BobTheTeacher says, Take Action Revise Later, or TARL for short. I actually have a piece of paper I carry around in my wallet with this abbreviation with a list of the many things I need to do or to work on to reach success. I use to carry it in my pocket, but it got so warn out, I had to replace it, then one day I totally lost the second one and was worried I would not be able to remember a program or item that needed attention. Out of nowhere, my daughters friend found it soaked and stuck in the corner or my driveway against the brick wall! I was pumped to get it back and decided my wallet would provide a safer haven for it.
Regardless of how you attempt to keep yourself going, the main idea is that you do. As I always tell my student, “You get out of it what you put into it.” Work hard and share your success. Leave a comment and make us aware of what you are doing to make it work for you!